Wednesday 14 August 2013

Haul August 2013 SUMMER!

Hello Guys,
So as I'm feeling in the mood for blogging I'd thought I'd share with you my list of items i want to buy for this summer period! As its recently been really hot (we are talking around 30c) this is hot for England! i thought i needed to invest in a few pairs of shorts and sandals!
The first thing on my go to list for summer is these beautiful shorts!
http://www.zara.com/uk/en/sale/trf/stock-clearance/light-denim-shorts-c441021p1156544.html
Reduced to just 9.99 they are such a beautiful colour and will go with all sorts of tops for this festival season! These teamed up with both a floral headband and black Cami with converse will look perfect for a festival and such a bargin!

The next item that is necessary for these summer months is a pair of black sandals! Now these are really easy to find, if you go into your local primark or new look you are more than likely to find a pair of black sandals! These's ones however I have definitely fallen for!:
http://www.zara.com/uk/en/sale/woman/stock-clearance/flat-thong-sandals-with-buckle-c441020p1163038.html
Even though they are sold out on the website they still had loads in my local store so I'm sure you'll be able to find a pair!

The last absolute must for your wardrobe is this beautiful coral sweater from Topshop! when I tried this on I absolutely fell in love with it, despite the price tag! This can be teamed up with a pair of cute shorts or even a pair of shorts through the winter months! I would note that the material is fairly thin so an extra may be needed in the cold summer evenings!
Thank you for reading!
Jen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment