Thursday 30 May 2013

Summer fashion- May 2013 Haul

Hiyaaaa guys,
Hope you are all well, So i went shopping.... however this time i only picked up a few bits as am limited on my money at the moment! (just came back from holiday).
So I had a few evenings out planned clubbing and just going out for drinks with friends, I'll show you what I bought and what I am absolutely love with in the stores at the moment.

Topshop Cropped Soft Cami, £15





This was the first top I bought from Topshop this month, and teamed this up with a pair of black disco pants and a pair of black heels. I absolutely love the vibrant colour of these tops (you can get this in green and orange i think!) which means you can wear it as a statement piece and I will definately be investing in some more! (p.s prefer these ones over the longer ones, and they are cheaper bonus!)









Vintage Renewal Army Sweatshirt, £25 Urban Outfitters



Currently also loving my Vintage Renewal Army Sweatshirt from Urban Outfitters. Its super cosy for those miserable summer days (we get loads in the UK!), however you can also pair it up with a pair of shorts if your brave enough! This jumper is also online in the sale for £25 at the moment a bargain for such a good quality jumper!












Benefit "They're real" Beyond Mascara, RRP. £19.50


On the beauty side of things I have fallen in love with the benefit "they're real" mascara after recently getting in the latest copy of "ELLE" magazine. Although it was only a small tester, it lasted ages and was definitely worth trying and persuaded me to invest in the actual product. It gives amazing length and volume and does actual look like false lashes! 






Thankyou all for reading!
I will keep you updated as the month goes on!
Jen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment